Hey everyone! My name is Armana and I am 28 years old and from Omaha, Nebraska. Growing up I played all kinds of sports before falling into golf just before high school. It took a few years of competition in high school but by my senior year I became the Class A State Champion. I then decided to stay in Nebraska for college and competed for Creighton University and University of Nebraska-Omaha.
In 2016, I decided to turn pro after careful planning and decision making. I really wanted to be sure that this was not only what I wanted but felt attainable. My first year as a pro, I finished 11th on the Cactus Tour money list. Last year in 2018 I added playing in LPGA Monday Qualifiers to my schedule. After playin in three qualifiers, I missed qualifying at each site by two strokes. I returned to LPGA Qualifying School and ended up with partial status on the Symetra Tour, the LPGA's developmental tour. So for the 2019 season, I have a full schedule with events from the Cactus Tour, WAPT, Symetra Tour and LPGA Monday Qualifiers. It should be a busy year!
Besides competing, I like to volunteer with the LPGA Girls Golf program when I'm available. I truly believe that in order to grow the game we not only need to focus on making the game fun for youth but for girls. Through the program, friends and social media I've made some wonderful connections with girls who are learning to love the game like I do. I also like to workout and train. It's not something I used to love but when done the right way and with the right trainer, it has changed my game for the better. I am also the co-owner, with Anna DePalma, of the blog Graceful Golfer. Graceful Golfer is a golf and lifestyle blog aimed at inspiring people to pick up the game and promote golf.
On my team this year, I already have some amazing sponsors that I'm truly happy to be working with. Thank you Nike Golf, Callaway Golf, OnCore Golf Ball and Forelinx. You're support is crucial to me working towards my ultimate goal of competing on the LPGA.
Make sure to follow my journey on social media! Thank you for your support!
Pro & Am Golf
I've had success in my amateur career and working towards success in my professional career. I turned professional January 2016.
- 2007 NE Class A State Champion
- 2008 Nebraska Girls Match Play Champion
- 2008 Nebraska Junior Amateur of the Year
- 2009-2011: 2 Individual Medalist Finishes for University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Currently, 2nd at Nebraska-Omaha for low career scoring average
- Nebraska-Omaha All Time Letter Winner
- Finished 11th on the 2016 Cactus Tour Money List
- Set new personal tournament low with -7 at Las Colinas in Queen Creek, AZ May 2016
- 4 Top 5 finishes and 10 Top 10 Finishes on the Cactus Tour in 2016
- 2 Top 5 Finishes and 3 Top 10 finishes on the Cactus Tour in 2017
- 3 LPGA Monday Qualifiers in 2018 - Missed Qualifying by 2 Strokes in Each
- -1 3-Day Total at the Arizona Women's Open 2018
While playing on the LPGA is my goal, it's an expensive one. If you like my story and feel like you want to be a supporter of my journey, pick a photo from below and choose a donation amount. I'll send you the signed 5" x 7" photo along with a personal thank you note. 25% of all donations will be sent to the LPGA Girls Golf program to continue to help inspire young girls to pick up the game of golf. The rest of the donations will go towards my tournament and travel expenses.